How to Get a Free Domain for One Year with NameCheap
NameCheap has partnered up with Codecademy, and they are offering one free year of domain name registration.
This is a part of a course created by Codecademy, so be sure to check out the course or other available tutorials to learn how to set up NameCheap to point to your web host.
From the course:
A domain can be selected and purchased for one-year’s usage — which is standard practice among Domain Name Registrars. Once purchased, a domain name needs to be renewed on an annual basis. In partnership with Codecademy, the web hosting service Namecheap is offering one free year of a domain name registration of your choice (with some exceptions)!
The available extensions are:
Head over to codecademy.namecheap.com to get your free domain.
Be sure to confirm information regarding auto-renewals after a year to avoid getting charged for a domain you may end up forgetting about.
More Misc Articles
- How to Add Netlify Sites to Google Search Engine Results Page
- How to Set up Custom Domains with NameCheap and Netlify
- How to Keep a Footer at the Bottom but NOT Fixed
- Introduction to SaaS Economics
- How to Autoplay HTML Video on iOS (Supports Low-Power Mode)
- How to Set img src using CSS
- How to Fix Blurry Transitions on Images in CSS
- How to Get All Pages with the Same Tag in Hugo
- How to Add Tocbot (Table of Contents) to your Hugo Site
- How to Customize Your WordPress Site: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Learn Concepts Quickly: A Step-by-Step Guide